Good looking bunch!

Good looking bunch!
The loves of my life

About Us

I'm living proof that God has a sense of humor!

Saturday, March 7, 2009

March Showers Bring March Babies Right?!?!






Today the girls at work threw me a shower and I must say that I had a blast!  We are so blessed to have so many people that are excited to meet this little one.  We played a few games and even painted my tummy! 

Monday makes the "full term" mark of my pregnancy so whenever this baby decides to make it's appearance we have to be ready too (and I think we really are, at least physically, emotionally, well that's another story).  I have never been so excited and so terrified at the same time.  Last night I was getting contractions and I was in tears because I'm not really sure what to expect these next few weeks.  Even though I feel prepared the thought of this baby coming is quite overwhelming...I'm still getting used to the fact that I am pregnant and I like knowing that my baby is safe and sound in my tummy, but soon that will all change....and I can't wait....I don't think....

No comments: