Good looking bunch!

Good looking bunch!
The loves of my life

About Us

I'm living proof that God has a sense of humor!

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Good News

Well since Sunday I have had many labor symptoms so I was interested to see what the Doc would say today about how far I have come.  Sure enough I was a three and almost completely thinned out so she did a few tricks to help things along.  So hopefully in the next 72 hours we will see this little ninja first hand.  If what I am feeling now is any indication of what is to come I believe that this may be accomplished.  As excited as I am I am really trying to stay even keel so that I don't get my hopes up to far.  

I am really happy with my progress most of that has been pain free and the best part is that I only have 7 more CMs.  At least I have a head start if I still make it to my due date....I'll try to keep you updated.

1 comment:

andrea k. said...

hey guys!
congratulations!!!!!!! i can't wait to see pictures.
i've been thinking about you lately.. wondering if the latest member of the family had arrived yet. :)
blessings from germany!
annie.