Friday was my monthly doctor appointment. I was worried about my weight gain, while I am half way there and just gained a little over ten pounds I still worry that I will blow up like a balloon in the last few months. The doctor reassured me that I am doing alright in the weight department but I do not want to gain as much as I have been every month or I will be miserable so I am healthy snack grocery shopping on Tuesday. It was also fun to try and hear the heartbeat. Apparently we have quite the feisty kid on our hands, the doctor could keep the heartbeat for maybe five seconds at which point the lil' munchkin would punch or kick the doppler and swim away. Apparently he or she likes their privacy and does not want to be intruded on. Finally, they BIG ULTRASOUND is on THURSDAY!! I am so excited, and we are still sticking to our not finding out the sex idea. However, I secretly hope that the little one wants to give us a crotch shot as we have strong suspicions as to the gender and I want to know if I am right.
Saturday found us at Jason's parents house making 40+ pumpkin pies from scratch...yum yum! It was so much fun to hang out with his family and see everyone that we really don't see often enough, even though it was exhausting. I hate that I don't have the energy I used to. I guess growing a baby is a lot of work :)
On the way home from Jason's parents house we stopped at the Carter's outlet in Medford. Jason had seen it on the way down and wanted to surprise me by bringing me there. Lucky for me they were having a 60% off sale storewide! Man, I sure wished we knew what we were having but I still managed to find quite a bit of stuff that I had to have that would be gender neutral! That was probably my favorite part of the weekend.
Well before this becomes a book I should probably get going. I'll post again on Thursday and let you all know how the big appointment goes!
No comments:
Post a Comment