Good looking bunch!

Good looking bunch!
The loves of my life

About Us

I'm living proof that God has a sense of humor!

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Prayer Please

Let me just start out by saying that our baby is fine. However, this past week we realized just how big of a miracle and blessing a healthy baby is.  One of the mom's at the daycare and Jason's old coach lost their little baby that was due next week.  This really hit me harder than I thought it would, granted I am more emotional that usual.  I am still in shock and my heart hurts for this family.  But, I am now terrified of giving birth because I know that nothing is for sure until you hold your baby. Please pray not only for the health of our baby in the coming months but also for the Eidsness family the next few days as they prepare to say good bye to their little girl they never truly got to know.  

No comments: