Good looking bunch!

Good looking bunch!
The loves of my life

About Us

I'm living proof that God has a sense of humor!

Monday, November 17, 2008

Prayer again please...

...this time it is for our baby.  I got a call from the doctor today that the ultrasound showed that the baby was doing awesome, however, the placenta is laying lower than they would like it.  It is not low enough to be considered placenta previa so I am trying not to worry to much.  The worst case scenario that I know of would be having a c-section.  I am not a fan of this scenario but know that if that is what it takes to have a healthy baby then I am all for it.   I will have another ultrasound in about 8 or 9 weeks so that they can check the location again.  They usually find that you tend to outgrow this problem as your uterus grows and stretches with the baby.  

This comes at a bad time though because the baby that I mentioned in my earlier post had this problem and though it had nothing to do with her death I can't help but draw parallels.  So, any extra prayers would be appreciated.  We will find out more information on the 5th at our next appointment.   

No comments: