Good looking bunch!

Good looking bunch!
The loves of my life

About Us

I'm living proof that God has a sense of humor!

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Pregnancy Woes

Today was a "no good very bad day"...to quote one of my favorite children's books.  I was sitting in class today and at the end of class I bent over to get my backpack and RIPPPP....my jeans totally busted down the butt seam.  OH WHAT A BLOW TO THE SELF-ESTEEM!  Really I'm not that huge right?!?!  After I had recovered by tying a shirt around my waist I headed to the school store and bought a new pair of sweatpants.  So hear I sit in my new sweatpants trying to remind myself that I am pregnant and it's ok and that really the pants were just made poorly.  I honestly believe that I just wore them out as they were my only pair.  But, still I can't help but think is it MARCH yet :)  Really the only thing you can do is laugh cause if I don't laugh I'd be crying and I can guarantee you I will now have a change of clothes in the car for a just in case emergency. However, I really hope it doesn't happen again!

No comments: