Good looking bunch!

Good looking bunch!
The loves of my life

About Us

I'm living proof that God has a sense of humor!

Thursday, November 13, 2008

It's A...

.....BABY!  WOW...what a day. I don't think that I have ever been so happy and felt so blessed.  Watching your baby being knit together in the womb is really something quite amazing.  It is sure to bring tears to yours eyes....or at least a hormonal pregnant woman's eyes.  It was so fun to see how much the baby has changed in the past few weeks and it makes me so excited for March.  The baby was measuring right on, at a whopping 13 oz.  Apparently the appointment was during nap time because the baby was cuddled in so that it's face was facing my back, however, we got the baby to wake up after some crazy moves on the table.  Right now the baby is breech but it has plenty of time to change positions.  We were able to watch it scratch it's forehead and suck on it's fingers, not to mention that we were to get lots of great pictures that I am already sharing like a proud momma!  

We still don't know the sex.  The tech was quite quick with her wand as the baby started moving she didn't let us get a peek in at all, and to be honest I am ok with that.  I think this baby's gender will be the best surprise at all!!  I can't wait to meet him or her!!

No comments: