About Us
- Sarah
- I'm living proof that God has a sense of humor!
Sunday, November 23, 2008
gotta love men...
Lately our little one has decided that right when I roll over to go to bed at night it is time to do some aerobics. This gets old quite fast as they are now large enough to keep me up and the punches are quite hard. Last night I was frustrated because I couldn't get back to sleep at 4 in the morning after my nightly bathroom trip so I decided I would wake Jason up to share the misery. He was half asleep and asking me what was wrong and when I replied that that the baby wouldn't stop moving he replied "Ground it" and rolled over and went back to bed. So apparently our baby is grounded already, although I'm not sure from what but Daddy has already had to discipline :) Talking to Jason this morning was no help either when I told him of my night he responded that he thought it should lull me to sleep because it would me similar to a massage. At that point I started flicking his stomach and said does this feel like a massage to you....he agreed that it would probably be annoying at 4 in the morning! Oh! If only men could be pregnant...the things that they would learn :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment